CWSC membership is open to any interested party and we could use your skills! Volunteer opportunities include:
- Monitoring – get out into the field, gain fun forestry experience and learn about your backyard
- Outreach and education – help spread the word about forest health and fuel reduction
- Social media – addicted to Facebook and Twitter? We can give you a productive outlet!
- Fundraising and grant writing – help secure the future of the CWSC!
- Internships or mentorships – interested in learning about natural resource non-profit work and/or community-based, collaborative forest restoration?
The CWSC is always open to new ideas – if you have a skill you don’t see listed and would like to contribute please let us know.
Contact CWSC Director, Hilary Lundgren for more information