Long term recovery can be daunting immediately post-fire. An assortment of guides and resources have been developed to help.
- American Planning Association Post-Disaster Recovery
- Disaster Recovery Programs (includes links to potential funding)
- Post-Disaster Briefing Papers (infrastructure, affordable housing, economics and more)
- Planning for Post-Disaster Recovery Report (thorough and detailed)
- National Voluntary Organizations Active in Disaster Long Term Recovery Guide
- Long Term Recovery Organization Overview (United Way North Carolina)
- Holistic Disaster Recovery (UC Boulder)
- Long-term Community Recovery Planning Process: A Self-Help Guide
- Managing and Operating A Disaster Long-Term Recovery Organization has information relevant to both secular and religious organizations.