Support North Central Washington
You can help support North Central Washington by donating at either of the links below.
You can help support community wildfire preparedness and recovery through the CWSC here.
Quick Tips for Emergency Preparedness
- Make a kit for your family! Follow the CWSC on Facebook for #makeakitMonday and assemble your kit week by week.
- Make a kit and have plan for your pets!
- Create a home inventory. Use the State Farm Home Inventory Checklist!
- Have a plan! Know at least two ways out of your home and neighborhood and PRACTICE.
- Prepare your kids at a level appropriate for their age.
Blog Posts from Partners
- Around the Firewise Home – the first responder's perspective on wildfire risks, part two – Propane Tanks
- Firewise is making a difference in the United States
- Check out The Nature Conservancy's Newest Field Guide
- Significant Link Between Wildfire and Watersheds that Cannot be Ignored
- 4FRI Project in Arizona Gets $10 Million Influx
- "We should not confuse the inability to control wildfire with an inability to prevent a residential fire disaster," says Jack Cohen
- More Fighting Fire with Fire in WA, please.
- Around the Firewise Home – Understanding the risk 0 to 5 feet from the home, from the responder perspective, part 1 - Porches
- NFPA discusses research, codes & standards, fire and life safety with The Finnish National Rescue Association
- Congratulations Wildfire Mitigation Awardees!