Unfortunately, due to changes made to Facebook itself, we are unable to feed our Facebook news directly to our webpage. We continue to update Facebook with current fire information, wildfire preparedness tips and more. You do NOT need to be registered with Facebook to see our page - simply click here or on the icon below. We are sorry for the inconvience and are working to find an alternate solution.
Quick Tips for Emergency Preparedness
- Make a kit for your family! Follow the CWSC on Facebook for #makeakitMonday and assemble your kit week by week.
- Make a kit and have plan for your pets!
- Create a home inventory. Use the State Farm Home Inventory Checklist!
- Have a plan! Know at least two ways out of your home and neighborhood and PRACTICE.
- Prepare your kids at a level appropriate for their age.
Blog Posts from Partners
- Wildfire an Increasingly Urban Issue
- In case of wildfire, have “go kit” ready.
- New Law Appoints County Liaisons and Allows Private Citizens to Fight Fire
- Evening update
- Betty White for One Less Spark
- Central Oregon Dispatch MORNING Update
- Central Oregon Dispatch EVENING Update
- A different kind of note-taking: using art to capture conversation
- Fact Sheet for Corner Creek & Sugarloaf
- Update on Sugarloaf & Corner Creek Fires